Sunday 4 March 2012

Pregnancy Shoot

As I'm a photographer that has done self portraits in the past, I knew that I wanted to do my own maternity photos as soon as I found out I was pregnant! Unfortunately being 35 weeks pregnant makes things a little more complicated in the self portrait world and I needed alot more help than I would usually have! This shoot is more of a collaboration than a straight forward self portait shoot, a collaboration between me and my lovely fiance! He's a freelance film maker who likes to dabble in the world of photography, you can see some of his work here:
 www.philipformby.blogspot.com  
Another thing I knew I wanted for my shoot was a little bit of pampering, which really made a change as I'm usually the one waiting for the models to be made up! Sarah Vaites is responsible for making me feel like a million dollars today and you can view her work here; 

Here are a few of the images that were shot, I'll do another blog post once I've edited the rest of the images! I hope you like them! :)






No comments: