Thursday 14 April 2011

Urban shoot!


So here are a few of my favourite photographs from a recent shoot I did. Was a lovely day in Nottingham City Centre, aside from the mild rain at the start of the shoot. The theme of the shoot was Urban so there's plenty of walls and concrete, a bit cliche?! But hopefully my edit makes it less so.











 ...onto the very talented people that I worked with... I found Sarah Witts' clothing designs on Model Mayhem and loved it and she kindly said she'd be happy to work on a shoot with me. The two very lovely ladies in this set are Miss Kandi'K and Miss Bethany Mumford. The fabulous hair was created by Ayesha Leila and the marvelous make-up was done by emaR. I enjoyed it, I hoped they did too and comments are muchly appreciated! Thanks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obviously everyone involved is very talented.