Wednesday 14 April 2010

Diana Mini


I bought a new toy, I couldn't REALLY afford it but it was just too good to resist. A Diani Mini, it's obviously a tiny version of the original Diana, meaning it can be used with 35mm film rather than 120. I bought it with a flash, colour gels and 5 free colour films. It's capable of taking a maximum of 72 shots on one roll of film with it's awesome half frame function, it also can be changed to a square format, i guess to give the feeling of the original Diana. So this blog contains shots from my first roll of film. It involves many many many multiple exposures, and I wasn't used to it but now I think I've figured it out so my next films should be much better! Shot on Kodak colour plus 200iso. Taken in Wollaton Park...




And London...








No comments: