Thursday 27 May 2010

Fog.

So these photos are interesting huh? I took them in my boyfriends garden/house. I shot them on Ilford 3200 which I rated at 1600 and developed as normal, it's apparently meant to work better and produce less grain but doesn't seem to in this case. They are also very fogged, I can't make out whether its to do with light fogging in my camera or it's some dodgy chemical that my fella used when he developed the film. He thinks it's made them look better than they would've been but I'm not so sure, i like having nice unfogged negatives that I can work with rather than having negatives that i can't really do anything with other than scan and crop. But you decide whether you like them or not. Ooh, they were also shot with a Close-up +4 filter!




















No comments: