Monday 16 May 2011

Katherine Kerrison Shoot!


I just thought I'd blog a few behind the scenes images from a shoot I did yesterday! Katherine Kerrison is the designer... her clothing is really pretty and cute and girl and I love love it!! The model was Jameela Elfaki , she's gorgeous, very sweet and the camera loves her, ALOT! Make-up was done by the amazing Sarah Vaites and hair by Ashleigh Turner! Last week whilst I was at the West Bridgford Craft fair I came across a lovely lady who makes equally lovely jewellery, she also happens to be my of really good friends' sister, Nottingham is sooo small! In a completey good way! Anyway, check out Alys Power's website too, if you don't fall in love with a single item of her jewellery or Katherines clothing, you should be ashamed of yourself! :) xx


No comments: