Wednesday 15 June 2011

Katherine Kerrison on location.


We arranged an on location shoot, the plan was to go to Rushcliffe Country Park, I had no plan b, I had to make a plan b. Kate and I both awoke at 7am and panicked, such a down pour, no way was there going to be an outdoor shoot. Since I have a background in catering I scratched my head and searched my brain for people I know who are working in bars and restaurants in Nottingham. We managed to get into The Pitcher and Piano in the Lace Market thanks to a lovely chap that I used to work with, he and the staff we more than happy to let us roam around the bar, climb on tables and generally get in the way and it was well worth it, we were able to get so many different looks in such a short space of time! Here are a few of my favourite shots! Tell me what you think! :)















Designer: Katherine Kerrison (who finally has a WEBSITE)
Model: Jameela Elfaki
MUA: Katherine Kerrison (loves her youtube tutorials)
Hair Stylist: Ayesha Caunt-Buonocore

1 comment:

Bronceado todo el año said...

This is the best post on this topic i have ever read.I am really very impressed with the blogging