Thursday 18 August 2011

Death Becomes Her

I'm a little late in publishing these images to my blog as they were supposed to be for a magazine but the issue got cancelled so I can now reveal them to you! The theme was "favourite scenes from a movie" and I chose the film Death Becomes Her. Brilliant film, if you haven't seen, it you should, it's funny and has Brucie in it!! For those of you that have seen the film, I'm sure you can guess the scene I chose.
I gathered my creative team together and we headed to Wollaton Hall for an evening. They shots were lit with two Speedlites and I'm not a Photoshop whizz in the slightest but those wholes literally took me 2 gruelling days to perfect! And even now some Photoshop whizzes would probably laugh at my attempt, I on the other hand am very proud of myself and feel invincible in the world of photo editing now! :) This is the first time I've really used textures as well so as a whole I'm particularly fond of this shoot! And as always, feedback would be most appreciated! Thanks x












The Team:
Models: Miriam Rodriguez Juarez and Bethany Mumford
Hair: Ayesha Caunt-Buonocore
MUA: Sarah Vaites
Designer: Katherine Kerrison

No comments: