Friday 24 February 2012

Kismet Rose Accessories

I recently had my second shoot with Kismet Rose Accessories. On this occasion Hayley (Founder of Kismet Rose) had decided that she wanted a location shoot and as luck would have it (or not) the day was snowed off a few weeks ago! I'm a great believer that things happen for a reason, and the reason was because the rescheduled date was a a lovely sunny day! It was absolutely freezing and I felt very sorry for our models but they were superstars and you can't tell how cold they were in the photos! The shoot was at Elvaston Castle Country Park which, I've never been to before, I should probably visit more often as it's a really lovely place and only a 15minute drive from my house! Anyway, enough of my waffling, here's a few of the images that will soon be featuring on the new revamped Kismet Rose Accessories website!






Photography: Me
Assistant: Teresa
Models: Jamie Deacon.
Eleanor Hare.
Hair and Make-up: Emma Grant.
Styling and accessories: Kismet Rose Accessories.

No comments: