Wednesday 20 February 2013

Katherine Kerrison Bridal Shoot

As my blog presence has been extremely quite since September just gone, I'm going to do a bit of a catch up on shoots and photos I took between then and now.
Back in November I did a shoot for one of my favourite local clothing designers, Katherine Kerrison. We've shot together about 6 times now, I'm beginning to think she's as much of a fan of me as I am of her! The weather wasn't great and we'd orginally planned to shoot outdoors, fortunately for us, Katherine's house made a lovely backdrop for her beautiful dresses! Always have a back-up plan! :)
Here's a few of my favourites from the shoot!
Hair by; Ayesha Caunt-Buonocore
Make-up; Sarah Vaites
Dresses by; Katherine Kerrison
Model; Georgia Vitkute






Katherine#s bridal dresses are stunning so if you've just got engaged and are wondering where to buy your dress from, look no further!!

 A couple of my images were also featured in the Nottingham Eveing Post's Weekend Magazine in November too, here's a peek...


Samantha
-x-

No comments: