Thursday 11 February 2010

Cramming.

I appreciate that I'm cramming in my blogs into a day or two (so it's not very accurate in the timescale sense of blogging) but it has to be done I'm afraid, I have to go to work tomorrow! Over Christmas my uni friend Miriam sent me a copy of the book Blackpool: The People's Playground it's a photographic celebration of Blackpool and some of us students got involved with it before we started our summer break. There's 5 photos of mine in there and one of them is even on the cover, I don't think they're terribly good photos (you can see them all in an old blog if you scroll through) but it arrived to me at work and all I could do for the remainder of my shift was think about it and mentally patt myself on the back. It's started to make me think about the decisions I've made in the past year and whether or not they were the right ones. It's started to make me think about what I ultimately want from life, what I want to do with myself and the truth is, I don't know!

No comments: