Monday 30 January 2012

Alys Power Design

Way back in June last year, on a very, very hot day in Nottingham we had a little studio shoot! :)
Prior to this shoot I met Alys at a craft fair in West Bridgford, I instantly fell in love with her jewellery, it's so original and unique! It's all hand crafted from vintage and precious materials which she finds at car boots and vintage fairs. I subsequently took a trip over to her studio and borrowed some of my favourite pieces for a fashion shoot! Upon seeing the results Alys asked me to take some photos for her and here is the result....


There's so much amazing stuff on her website, and she accepts commisions so get over there and grab yourself a unique, feminine, vintage, fun necklace, bracelet or ring! 



Model: Miriam Rodriquez-Juarez
MUA: Emma Grant

No comments: