Tuesday 9 November 2010

Gig.


Since I've had my Mini Diana I haven't put through a black and white film so thought I would, I decided to use a 1600 iso but later started using flash and blew people's faces out, lower iso film + flash in people's faces = better photos, lesson learnt. Here's what I did come out with, a couple of multiple exposure panoramic images that I quickly took at work in the office and studio....




I also took the camera out to an Eighties Matchbox B-line Distaster gig, one of my favourite bands, if you've not heard of them and you like psyhcosis rock, I highly recommend checking them out!! The man above is Mr Guy Mcknight, the lead singer, the picture's not amazing but I'm glad most of it came out, he rules!! Below are the band on stage too... well it's mostly the crowd, I like the atmosphere.



A multiple exposure of Phil and Adam, if you look closely you can see that they're looking at themselves... spooky...

Adam and Jen.



No comments: